Wow…just wow! I have been reading the tweets from Jodi’s former cellmate and it’s very interesting. Here’s some of the goo stuff (and the link below for more!)
1. She catches Jodi in lies – about her brother running her facebook accounts.
2. Jodi apparently admitted her own Twitter account is a lie.
3. Casandra (the cellmate) says she “…will continue to speak the truth and expose my former cellmate Jodi Arias for the dangerous person she is today!”
4. Implies Jodi admitted lying to Troy Hayden (FOX news).
5. Made threats regarding the prosecutor- Juan Martinez.
6. Asks her if she is “…in a fog again?”
7. Says “I NEVER (1) time ever witnessed Jodi Arias cry…and I lived with her for 37 days!” (No surprise there).
8. Apparently Casandra and Jodi got into a Twitter war but Jodi has since deleted all her responses. I’m pretty sure they are still out there somewhere. And that the prosecution will use them. (Oh- I just figured out that if you press the little “View Conversation” on the comments by Casandra in the link below you can still see some of Jodi’s comments!)
9. Casandra says: “Jodi has no moral compass.” (Knew that too).
10. Says Jodi demonstrated no remorse and bragged openly that she murdered Travis Alexander.
There is more so check out the link- you will have to scroll down.
So here’s the latest tweets from our favorite murderer:
2 days ago:
1. ‘To all those worrying who is tweeting for me NO IT IS NOT DONAVAN. Thank you.’ (She thinks we still care because she is so very important.)
2. ‘For the last 3 nites, Estrella’s kitchen served dinner in Styrofoam containers to nearly 2,000 ppl per nite. Sorry, planet.’ (An attempt to prove she really does care about that recycling idea though her allocution was the one and only time we ever heard she even cared.)
3. ‘Let’s clear up any confusion. Anyone asking 4 donation$ right now on my behalf 4 my appeals is not legit.’ (People are trying to rip me off!)
4. ‘I’m not currently accepting donations 4 appeals. Just don’t know yet if I will plea or appeal.’ (I am in control of this whole show.)
5. (Re-tweet from @Geraldo Rivera): ‘Am I the only one who thinks Nancy Grace’s relentless cheer leading for Jodi Aria’s Death gross and excessive? The anchor as executioner?!’ (I hate Nancy Grace!)
6. ‘I drew a bighorn sheep, now at JodiArias.com. These are beautiful animals native to the Southwestern United States.’ (I’m a fantastic artist and you should buy this.)
1 day ago:
1. ‘Please don’t send any photos I’m not allowed to receive them. MCSO;s website is misleading.’ (I’m so popular that I have to stop all my fans from sending me stuff.)
2. My friend Griz wrote me and posed an interesting Q: “Why do people find it so easy to hate and so hard to love?” (My imaginary friend is trying to get all you haters to stop.)