So here’s the latest tweets from our favorite murderer:
2 days ago:
1. ‘To all those worrying who is tweeting for me NO IT IS NOT DONAVAN. Thank you.’ (She thinks we still care because she is so very important.)
2. ‘For the last 3 nites, Estrella’s kitchen served dinner in Styrofoam containers to nearly 2,000 ppl per nite. Sorry, planet.’ (An attempt to prove she really does care about that recycling idea though her allocution was the one and only time we ever heard she even cared.)
3. ‘Let’s clear up any confusion. Anyone asking 4 donation$ right now on my behalf 4 my appeals is not legit.’ (People are trying to rip me off!)
4. ‘I’m not currently accepting donations 4 appeals. Just don’t know yet if I will plea or appeal.’ (I am in control of this whole show.)
5. (Re-tweet from @Geraldo Rivera): ‘Am I the only one who thinks Nancy Grace’s relentless cheer leading for Jodi Aria’s Death gross and excessive? The anchor as executioner?!’ (I hate Nancy Grace!)
6. ‘I drew a bighorn sheep, now at JodiArias.com. These are beautiful animals native to the Southwestern United States.’ (I’m a fantastic artist and you should buy this.)
1 day ago:
1. ‘Please don’t send any photos I’m not allowed to receive them. MCSO;s website is misleading.’ (I’m so popular that I have to stop all my fans from sending me stuff.)
2. My friend Griz wrote me and posed an interesting Q: “Why do people find it so easy to hate and so hard to love?” (My imaginary friend is trying to get all you haters to stop.)
Ya Jodi, why do people find it so easy to hate you? We should love you for slaughtering another person. This girl is just a total psychopath. Talkin about styrofoam and art and Nancy….someone tell her she is facing the DEATH PENALTY. It’s sad that jurors found it hard to give her dp, but she herself only cares about her image, not her life. Jurors sat and argued and worried and probably had major anxiety over this waste of space?
Yes, the jurors are real people, people with a conscience. I still think after giving her 1st degree with aggravators the Death Penalty should have been a given.
Who is doing the tweets for Jodi now? I have watched a little of Zimmerman trial and what a differencein the way both judges handle the court room. Zimmerman’s judge does not let things go on and on. She seems to cut to the bone.
Who knows? I do like the Zimmerman judge also.
If Jodi have had Zimmerman’s judge case would be done by NOW
Jodi feels she has it over any of us common people. Hope she laughs all the way to death chambers but that will be years from now and she will probably have died before she see’s the inside of that chamber.
Has her tweeter commented on the Lifetime movie? Has there been any commentary from Knurmi or Willnot?
No and no.