Tara Kelley, one of the alternate jurors has been tweeting answers to peoples questions via twitter. Here is some of what she has to say:
1. Do you believe she was abused in any way? Definitely not!
2. Did you believe her “fog” story? Absolutely not!!! Was definitely not believable!
3. Regarding the jury ‘betraying’ her: It’s all about her!!!
4. What did you think of LaViolette’s testimony? Didn’t like her! I found her rude trying to spar with a prosecutor!
5. Regarding Nurmi wanting off the case: Definitely can’t blame him for not wanting ti represent her!!
6. Regarding the juror who got kicked off for a comment she made- Tara confirmed the comment was about how if they can $300/hr for an expert you would think they’d get us more comfortable chairs. She also indicated that the jurors were not the ones who turned her in.
7. How did you feel about the pedophilia accusation? Disgusting and ridiculous! I asked her for proof in my questions to her! Of course she said she didn’t have any!
8. Did anyone buy it (the pedophile comments)? I don’t think anyone bought it!!! Too far out there!
9. What did you think about her claim of ninja skateboarders? Ridiculous! And then Juan kept referencing the hoard of skateboarders and it was sooo hard not to laugh out loud!!!
10. How did you feel about the 2 minutes of silence? Brilliant!!!
11. How did they ask you about the media issue with Juan (Signing/ photos)? They didn’t mention it was Juan! Just asked a general question!
12. Do you feel Juan was too aggressive? He definitely had moments but I think it was passion!!!
13. Have you seen the killer laughing and doing headstands in the interrogation? What made me most mad was when she said: ‘Gosh Jodi you could have at least done your makeup.’
14. What did the jurors think about ‘child abuse’ claims? She was probably spanked but weren’t we all?
15. Do you think the trial dragged on too long? Definitely!!!!
16. (Nurmi) was basically calling you all liars and that you were going home at night reading, watching, etc. I heard enough in court! No interest in goin home to hear more and we weren’t supposed to anyway!
17. Was Bill Z. the foreman throughout the trial or just the guilt phases? Foreman was chosen at the guilt phase.
18. Travis’ anger all sounded normal relationship to us. You too? Yes and I really hope to be able to explain what I think happened and what that May 26 text was about!!
And it looks like we will get a chance to hear Tara’s theory as she is scheduled to talk with HLN’s Darren Kavinoky and Dr. Drew this coming Tuesday.
So honest. Juror #17 got it! Loved her answers. Short and to the point. No dancing around.
She is still tweeting…I have more to come!
She was on the money as most of us were…..just wish they could have given her death!
Considering the foreman I feel lucky to have gotten Murder 1!
What did you and the other jurors think of Jodi’s cocky attitude the first day of cross, with Juan?
I will tweet this question to Tara for you. I don’t know if she will even have time for an answer as several hours ago she stopped answering our questions as she had to leave for LA.
OK- I just tweeted her…
Thank you for posting these!! What a smart juror. Too bad she became an alternate. Imagine the outcome if she was voting and the foreman was the alternate.
I know- I like juror 8 also. Can’t believe we got Murder 1 with some of these jurors!
JUROR 17 !! MY ANSWERS TOO …EXACTLY!!!!
I know- right?
I hope HLN gives her enough time to get her theory.. They have a horrible habit of cutting off guests to play commercials! I really want to hear what she thinks with those text messages….
Dr. Drew will probably give her 2 minutes. I heard Darren is going to interview her for 1 full hour!
Love love love Tara! She totally gets it!!!! i know you can’t see me right now but I’m jumping up and down!!! …quick question, can any of this hurt the next go around? With any of the jurors talking before it’s over. Just wondering, not to sound like a worry wort, but last thing we want is the Defense Team to use this to help JA. Since we all know Nurmi watches hln religiously : (..one question amongst millions that i have Tara.. Have you had a chance to go on eggtreenews.wordpress. I think you will thoroughly enjoy reading it!
Sine these jurors have been excused they may talk, however if one of them says something like “I watched TV and she’s Guilty” we have a problem. I am holding my breath!
I forgot to tell you – I was jumping up & down too! After the remarks by the foreman – I was so depressed. I couldn’t wait to get Tara’s answers out there!
I tweeted this same question to Tara three times and never got a response, so I’ll try again here, because I’m dying to know: Did she see Jodi in court flipping the bird or making the “throat slashing” gesture to Juan?
The last time someone asked her about watching Jodi she said she didn’t, I don’t think Jodi would have done those things if she thought any of the jurors were watching.
I loved her responses!No non sense, nothing but the truth type of gal! I am so glad she was not fooled by the skank.Can’t wait to see her on Tuesday.I wish she had been chosen to deliberate instead of the foreman!I think the outcome would have been drastically different.
I feel exactly the same. I was so happy to hear from a juror like Tara after the foreman. He was depressing.
Do you think the messages from Travis saying she is evil were because she threatened to have future girlfriends listen to the sex tapes
I think so.
I would be so curious to know what the jurors thought about the defense lawyers. Did they feel as we did that they are going through the trial supporting obvious lies?
I have not heard much about their thoughts on the defense team. One juror thought Jennifer Willmott was ‘pretty ‘ and Kirk Nurmi had ‘nice shirts.’ I am not kidding! Another said they did the best they could considering who they had to represent.
LOVE TARA AND DIANE 2 OF THE JURORS ON JODI ARIAS TRIAL
THANKS LADIES FOR TAKING THE TIME TO DO THE JURY DUTY AND FOR BEING IN TOUCH WITH THE PUBLIC
AND MOST OF ALL FOR HAVING THE GUTS TO VOTE AS I WOULD HAVE MYSELF
HOPE TO SEE MORE OF YOU ON HLN
Those are 2 no-nonsense ladies!