- First she said it was not a romantic weekend but today she admitted she “enjoyed it.”
- She said Travis told her he had sex with other women but that is her word and no other women ever confirmed it.
- On the sex tape Travis said: “Before I met you I never jacked off.”
- She was in control of the recording of the sex tape as well as owning it. Travis never had the tape.
- JM said Travis never knew he was being recorded. She denied it.
- She never erased the tape and could have posted it on the internet.
- During the playback of parts of the sex tape today she never hid her face and did not appear embarrassed.
- She did not object to being woken up with oral sex on the tape but on Direct she said she didn’t like being woken up with sex.
- She admitted that they were both into it (sex).
- In texts she was sexually aggressive: If you’re a lucky boy you can give me a spanking…and ass a too much needed pounding-kidding”. Went she got the penis picture she texted “That is so freakin hot I want to lick it up and sit on it.”
- SCHOOLGIRL TEXT (important): She texted Travis: “I want to fuck you like a dirty horny schoolgirl” implying it was HER fantasy. Travis did not force her to wear a schoolgirl outfit.
- JM asked “Did you enjoy dressing up for him?” and she said “yes.”
- The sex tape was full of fantasies like the tie to a tree or the porn tape.
- Both knew this was against LDS but did it anyway.
- Her pet name for Travis was “Hottie Biscotti” but she then used the same for Ryan after being intimate on their first day together.
- A text with Ryan she said she adjusted him not the other way around. She then texted “I will gladly give it to you.”
- JM has proven (IMO) that she was the sexual aggressor.
- She told several different accounts of the murder to Detective Flores and 48 hours. There was no mention of memory loss.
- One version she was trying to save Travis. (48 hrs)
- She said she had a plan regarding her trip but also told 48 hrs that she did not have a plan and went with the wind.
- She said she rented a car in Redding because it was cheaper but JM implied it was because as she had stated that Yreka was a small town where everybody knew everybody’s business.
- She said she got a white car to avoid speeding tickets (as they are expensive) but JM implied it was because she wanted to be inconspicuous. She ended up with a white car.
- JM asked her “Wouldn’t it have been more convenient to rent in Yreka?” and she said “No.”
- She said she had between $80-200 cash for the trip.
- Brewer said on the stand that she told him she was going to Mesa and she needed gas cans. She says that is wrong.
- She said gas cans were to save money on gas by buying it in Nevada or Utah but she filled them in California were it was more expensive.
- She bought a 3rd gas can in Salinas but says returned it.
- JM showed 3 gas receipts from one Arco station were it appears she filled her car, then 2 cans, then put some gas in a 3rd can.
- She had enough gas in her tank to get to Nevada an fill the cans there.
- She called Ryan and Matt and never mentioned she was going to see Travis.
- She called Det. Flores 1 day after the body was found to find out what was going on in the investigation and to get suspicion off her.
- She says she knew she was being recorded.
- She told Det. Flores Travis had no guns, he wasn’t into that.
- Told JM that she found Travis’ gun in Fall 2007
- JM asked if it was loaded. She said Travis said it was not. He asked her where the ammo was.
- She said a small gun was stolen from her Grandfather’s house along with $30. When JM mentioned about her laptop not being taken she said she had it with her- directly contradicting the Yreka police who found it in a laundry basket at the scene.
- She admitted the gun would fit in her purse.
- Kept changing her story on the plate on cross.
- First it was lying flat then later it was tilted up.
- There were other cars and lights in the parking lot.
- Said she saw a reflection while backing out so she got out and picked up the (dirty bug infested) plate and put it in her car. JM asked her why she took a plate that she did not know who the owner was as she never compared it to the back plate (upside down).
- Got in the car and locked it because she was concerned for her safety. JM asked if you were concerned for your safety why get out of your car to get something reflecting?
- She called Travis and texted him and he ‘guilted’ her into seeing him. She admitted she was flattered by this.
- JM asked “Why call him if you’re going to Utah.” “Why keep exposing yourself to him if you are going to see another man?”
- JM asked if she filled her tank, the 2-5 gal. cans and another 2= gals. And she said: “Yes.”
- So far she spent at least $180 in gas.
- She admitted sex was one of the reasons she wanted to see Travis.
- She said they had sex, used the rope then took photos.
- She said Travis cut the rope in the bathroom. JM asked “How did he know where to cut it?” and “Why cut it if you are just going to tie the ends into nooses?” (So no knife needed).
- JM shows the sex photos right after “rope” event and there is no sign of a rope. Arias says she doesn’t know where it went.
- She also told Richard Samuels that Travis put the knife on the night stand in his bedroom.
- JM asked about deleting the sex photos and the so called video that was on her camera.
- She took a shower after sex. JM asked her if she took a shower in the same place where she put his body after she killed him. Her: “Yes.”
- She was unclear as to when she took her stuff out to her car and what she took.