1a.Several times while testifying about the abuse by TA, you’ve made comments like “as I understand it now” and “I’ve come to realize”. How has this realization come about?
1b. Were individuals involved in helping you come to these realization?
1c.Tell us who they are and what their professions may be.
1d. You were recalling times of memory loss with TA. How is it possible you remember such details from those days if you had a foggy memory?
2. Is there anyone else who knows about your memory issues?
3. Did Travis’ roommates ever hear these altercations to your knowledge? To your knowledge, did anyone else hear your altercations?
4. You have testified about several incidents where TA was physical to you. Were you ever physical to TA besides when you killed him?
5. Would you consider the event when Travis choked you a stressful event? If yes, why do you recall the event so clearly?
6. In the moments of stress or fog, how do you recall what happens in those moments if it effects your memory?
7. Why were you afraid of the consequences if you killed Travis in self-defense?
8. What happened to the gas cans after the road trip in June of 2008?
9. Regarding shaking, memory, foggy reaction: Do you always have a reaction as you described when someone corrects or challenges you? Is this the same reaction you have when someone yells or raises their voice at you? Have you ever had any situations where you have raised your voice?
10. You mentioned the pain of sex is one of the reasons you brought KY into the relationship. What are the other reasons?
11. During these altercations, why didn’t you just scream in hopes that someone would hear you and come help you?
12. What was the date and time stamped on Ex164?
13. If you were scared of what TA was capable of doing, why would you ever allow him to tie you up?
14. Was Travis tied up at any point 6/4/08?
15. Do you recall any of the injuries on TA w/out look at photos?
16. You said the reason you didn’t write negative things in your journal because you thought Travis would read it. Is that correct? If that is the case, why were you okay with leaving an entry in your journal that said TA would be angry at you for going to Rachel’s house? Why was it okay to write about TA making you sad/happy or miserable?
17. After you snatched the gun off the shelf, did you do anything to the gun such as cock it, manipulate t he slide, etc prior to it going off? Had you ever had any firearms training, or fire a 25 caliber pistol prior to this event?
18. How far away from you was Travis when the gun went off? Not when he lunged, but when the gun went off?
19. You stated you remember throwing the gun into the desert, but do you remember what happened to the box? What about the holster? Did he keep ammo?
20. If TA lunged at you, why didn’t you just move to the side out of his way?
21. You remember dropping the knife and screaming but don’t remember taking the gun or rope with you. Is that correct?
22. You are stating you believe you stabbed TA based on logic. How do you explain the bloody hands and clothing, and the palm print on the wall?
23. If you were kneeling when you dropped the camera, how did it roll as far as it did?
24. Was TA sitting down when you dropped the camera?
25. How did his anger escalate after you shot him?
26. Was he chasing you after you shot him in the head?
27. When you purchased gas at Arco in Pasadena, why didn’t you fill everything at the pump? Why three separate transactions?
28. During testimony about the abuse by TA, you made comments like as I see it now, etc. Have you utilized professional help?
29. Did you enjoy having sex w/Travis? Did he force you to do things you didn’t want to do?
30. Why did you take so long to tell the truth?
you’ve got an excellent weblog here! would you like to make some invite posts on my blog?