Tara Kelley, one of the alternate jurors has been tweeting answers to peoples questions via twitter. Here is some of what she has to say:
1. Do you believe she was abused in any way? Definitely not!
2. Did you believe her “fog” story? Absolutely not!!! Was definitely not believable!
3. Regarding the jury ‘betraying’ her: It’s all about her!!!
4. What did you think of LaViolette’s testimony? Didn’t like her! I found her rude trying to spar with a prosecutor!
5. Regarding Nurmi wanting off the case: Definitely can’t blame him for not wanting ti represent her!!
6. Regarding the juror who got kicked off for a comment she made- Tara confirmed the comment was about how if they can $300/hr for an expert you would think they’d get us more comfortable chairs. She also indicated that the jurors were not the ones who turned her in.
7. How did you feel about the pedophilia accusation? Disgusting and ridiculous! I asked her for proof in my questions to her! Of course she said she didn’t have any!
8. Did anyone buy it (the pedophile comments)? I don’t think anyone bought it!!! Too far out there!
9. What did you think about her claim of ninja skateboarders? Ridiculous! And then Juan kept referencing the hoard of skateboarders and it was sooo hard not to laugh out loud!!!
10. How did you feel about the 2 minutes of silence? Brilliant!!!
11. How did they ask you about the media issue with Juan (Signing/ photos)? They didn’t mention it was Juan! Just asked a general question!
12. Do you feel Juan was too aggressive? He definitely had moments but I think it was passion!!!
13. Have you seen the killer laughing and doing headstands in the interrogation? What made me most mad was when she said: ‘Gosh Jodi you could have at least done your makeup.’
14. What did the jurors think about ‘child abuse’ claims? She was probably spanked but weren’t we all?
15. Do you think the trial dragged on too long? Definitely!!!!
16. (Nurmi) was basically calling you all liars and that you were going home at night reading, watching, etc. I heard enough in court! No interest in goin home to hear more and we weren’t supposed to anyway!
17. Was Bill Z. the foreman throughout the trial or just the guilt phases? Foreman was chosen at the guilt phase.
18. Travis’ anger all sounded normal relationship to us. You too? Yes and I really hope to be able to explain what I think happened and what that May 26 text was about!!
And it looks like we will get a chance to hear Tara’s theory as she is scheduled to talk with HLN’s Darren Kavinoky and Dr. Drew this coming Tuesday.